WCAG for Designers and Marketing, UI and UX
- Duration: 1/2 day
- Audience: Designers, marketing personnel
This course is a hands-on interactive exploration on how to integrate WCAG into your designs, wireframes and layouts. A USB key with tools, techniques and checklist are provided.
What You Will Learn:
- Review of WCAG Principles, Guidelines, and Success Criteria that apply to Design, Marketing, UX and UI.
- W3C resources
- Color choices, design choices
- Pain points
- How to balance artistic freedom and the color requirements, with tips and tricks to conform while keeping those great designs.
- Measuring colour contrast
- Summary of what we might see in WCAG 2.1 for new design requirements in the future
- We know the pulse of WCAG: Learn with a 15 year WCAG veteran, the only Canadian Invited Expert on the WCAG standard .
- Hands-on experience with web developers: We have worked with webmasters from some of the largest organizations.
- Practical tools: Not “one-size-fits-all”, flexible relationships, customized to your website. Tons of tools, tips, tricks & resources.
- Dynamic and engaging training: Energetic, fun and interactive. Some courses include demos with persons with disabilities.
- Additional support: Each student get a free 30-minute telephone and/or email consult within one month of the course.
For a quote or just to chat about your organization's needs