Advanced Deep Dive into WAI ARIA
- Duration: 1 day
- Audience: Developers, QA Specialists
This course is a hands-on interactive exploration on how the WCAG can be implemented on today’s multi-faceted websites to make them more accessible to people with disabilities using WAI-ARIA .
What You Will Learn:
- Advanced components and how to make them accessible
- Authoring guidelines for advanced components
- How to fix existing components
- How to choose an accessible component in the wild
- Applying WCAG to HTML5
- Accessible HTML5 Forms
- Multimedia (including Captioning)
- Using a screen reader to test
- Tools to view the Accessibility API
- Exercises: HTML code work for accessibility
- We know the pulse of WCAG: Learn with a 15 year WCAG veteran, the only Canadian Invited Expert on the WCAG standard .
- Hands-on experience with web developers: We have worked with webmasters from some of the largest organizations.
- Practical tools: Not “one-size-fits-all”, flexible relationships, customized to your website. Tons of tools, tips, tricks & resources.
- Dynamic and engaging training: Energetic, fun and interactive. Some courses include demos with persons with disabilities.
- Additional support: Each student get a free 30-minute telephone and/or email consult within one month of the course.
For a quote or just to chat about your organization's needs