Making Boostrap Menu Accessble:
Example 2: Trap Escape key
This is the default after trapping Esc key to close the menu.
behaviour. Before beginning, make the browser narrow enough to go to the hamburger menu.
- The menu doesn't close when the user clicks a link
- If the user tabs through the list of links the menu doesn't close as they tab from the last item to the first item after the menu
- If the user clicks elsewhere on the page the menu doesn't close, it should.
- Pressing the escapt key doesn't close the menu when focus is in it
- Tapping the screen eslewhere on the page doesn't close it.
- in iOS and VoiceOver